Stadionkade 139-boven, 1076BT Amsterdam
Situated in a beautiful part of Amsterdam Zuid, with a wonderful view of the water, this five-bedroom upstairs apartment has been renovated to a high standard! The entire apartment was renovated recently, has a balcony and a terrace. It is just a short walk away from the Zuidas business district and Station Zuid/WTC and benefits from good transport links to Schiphol.
This apartment is very conveniently located, just around the corner from the historic Olympic Stadium. The Stadionweg, Amstelveenseweg and the newly finished Stadionplein are all close at hand and have excellent grocery shops and welcoming brasseries. Luxury shops, delicatessens and various restaurants can all be found on the Beethovenstraat, the Cornelis Schuytstraat and the Gelderlandplein, amongst other streets. The apartment is just around the corner from the A10 ring road, with arterial roads to Utrecht, The Hague and Amersfoort, because of which it is easy to quickly leave the city behind you and head out onto the open road. Station Zuid-WTC and various tram and bus routes are within walking distance too. The Amsterdamse Bos and Vondelpark are both just five minutes’ away by bicycle. Various national and international schools are all just a short walk away (including the British School and the International Community School). There is plenty of space to park in the area and it is still possible to secure two parking permits in this area without the inconvenience of a waiting list. Finally, it is possible to moor a boat in front of the property as well!
The apartment has its own entrance on the second floor and beautiful, original stairs lead to the third floor.
A hall gives access to all of the rooms on this floor. A herringbone floor extends throughout the apartment without any thresholds. The large living room is more than seven metres wide at the front and has a beautiful, unobstructed view of the Zuider Amstelkanaal. The living room can be separated off from the dining room, which is situated to the rear of the apartment, via original (stained glass) dividing doors. The apartment’s original features were restored and preserved during the recent renovation. Doors in the dining room open out onto the balcony. The large, half open-plan kitchen comes complete with a four-burner induction hob, dishwasher, combi-oven, fridge, freezer and stone worktops, amongst other things. The kitchen gives access to the apartment’s practical storage space, which has connections for a washing machine and dryer. A separate toilet with a handbasin is located off the hall. A lovely staircase leads to the fourth floor.
A landing gives access to all of the rooms on this floor. There are two large bedrooms at the front of this floor. Part of the supporting beam in these rooms was left exposed during the renovation and adds to the wonderful atmosphere in them. Another two bedrooms can be found to the rear of this floor, from which access can also be gained to the large, sunny patio area (approx. 12m²). The bathroom is located centrally on this floor and has a walk-in rain shower, a double wash basin and a toilet.
Finally, the apartment’s biggest bedroom (created by adding a large dormer window) can be found on the fifth and top floor. This bedroom has its own bathroom, which has been fitted with a stand-alone bath, rain shower, wash basin and toilet.
The Stadionkade was named after the historic Olympic Stadium, which you will find just around the corner from the apartment. Architect Jan Wils designed the stadium in 1927 for the 1928 Olympic Games.
- Three-floor upstairs apartment of approx. 187 m² (NEN2580)
- Five bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Recently renovated in full (2019), finished to a high standard using high-quality materials
- The front of the apartment benefits from a beautiful view of the Zuider Amstelkanaal
- Each floor of the apartment has been laid with Fermacell flooring elements for optimum insulation
- Some of the apartment’s windows have been fitted with thermopane glazing
- Block heating (shut-off valves were fitted during the renovation)
- Fitted with new, energy-efficient radiators
- The apartment does not currently benefit from a gas connection for heating and cooking requirements. However, a Liander gas connection is still present
- Leasehold property; terms extends until 2055 (Algemene Bepalingen (municipal general provisions) 2000)
- The annual ground rent is € 992.72 (tax deductible)
- A large owners’ association with 43 apartment rights, under professional management
- Monthly contribution: € 292.66 (including an advance payment of € 129 for heating costs and hot water)
- Parking arranged via a permit system; currently, two permits are available without the inconvenience of a waiting list
- Transfer date in consultation; available in the short term
We have gathered this information with the greatest of possible care. However, we will not accept any liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or any other matter nor for the consequences of such. All measurements and surfaces stated are indicative. The purchaser has a duty to investigate any matter that may be of importance to him or her. The estate agent is the adviser to the seller with regard to this residence. We advise you to engage an expert (NVM registered) estate agent who will guide you through the purchasing process. Should you have any specific desires with regard to the residence, we advise you to make these known as soon as possible to your purchasing estate agent and have an independent investigation carried out into such matters. If you do not engage an expert, you will be deemed as considering yourself to be sufficiently expert to be able to oversee all matters that could be important. The NVM conditions apply.